Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'dhane dhane per likha hota hai khaane wale ki naam’

Two days back I had a nice experience with our co- habitants in the hostel….. MONKEYS..(or it would be better to say- with the habitants of this hostel.. we r their co-habitants :)). I was coming back from mess with friends after lunch…had bought two packs of biscuits… when I was climbing the steps I suddenly saw something running down the stairs… before I realized what was happening , I had thrown the packets on the floor… ( have got a good reflex..u see :)) two monkeys happily took the packets and went… one of them sat right in my corridor and neatly opened the packet and started eating :( … just a few seconds back I had thought I will be eating those biscuits… its so true that… ‘dhane dhane per likha hota hai khaane wale ki naam’ ….

2 comments:

Lakshman Srikanth D said...

haha ha......... oh yeah true!

Unknown said...

That is so funny...........